8/6/10

Pigeons

Recently, when walking on Tres Sargentos on the way back to work from lunch, I saw an elderly scruffy man with a thick matted beard and a tweed blazer staring intently behind me, who caught my eye and started behaving shiftily, squirming in his seat and looking away. It took me a second to realize what he was doing, but I saw the pigeon on the seat behind me with a surprised look on its face and turned back just in time to see the old chap hiding the laser pen in his sleeve. I then noticed the crumbs around him – so he was luring the pigeons in, and then blinding them with a laser pen. Is that what this city needs? Blind pigeons?

1 comentario:

  1. Some people need to get a life... me, for example... and the old man in your story...
    By the way STOP ANIMAL TESTING!!! damn

    ResponderEliminar